In the energy metering filed, AFE (Analog Front End) chips are the digital analog mixed integrated circuits, including DAC, bandgap voltage reference, power management module, clock control module, metering calculation, and energy-pulse conversion and output functions, etc.
V9240 is a multifunction, ultralow power, single-phase power measurement IC with UART serial interface.
· 3.3V power supply: 2.8V to 3.6V.
· Reference: 1.188V (typical drift 10ppm/°C).
· Typical power dissipation in full operation: 1.3mA.
· Supporting one current channel for active and reactive energy metering simultaneously
· Highly metering accurate:
Supporting IEC 62053-21:2003, IEC 62053-22:2003 and IEC 62053-23:2003;
Less than 0.1% error in active energy metering over a dynamic range of 5000:1;
· Various measurements:
DC components of voltage and current signals;
Raw /instantaneous /average current and voltage RMS;
Raw /instantaneous /average active/inactive power;
· Current detection supportive.
· Auto baud rate adaption UART interface, supporting non-crystal oscillator mode, supporting baud
· No input crystal required.
· Current input: Shunt resistor or CT
· Operating temperature: -40~+85°C.
· Storage temperature: -40~+125°C.
· Package: 8-SOP.