In the energy metering filed, AFE (Analog Front End) chips are the digital analog mixed integrated circuits, including DAC, bandgap voltage reference, power management module, clock control module, metering calculation, and energy-pulse conversion and output functions, etc.
The V93XX is a single-phase metering chip which supports the total-wave and fundamental-wave of various modes and supports various power grids to monitor events. Furthermore, the waveform data can be transmitted via DMA by SPI protocol, or storage locally through the waveform buffer.
Main Power: 3.3V power supply, voltage input range 2.52v to 3.63V.
Reference voltage: 1.225 (typical T.C. 10ppm/°C)
Low-power design: the typical consumption in normal operation is about 2.6mA.
- 3 independent oversampling Σ/Δ ADCs: one of the ADC (channel A) can measure voltage, the
other ADC with multifunction measure current or temperature etc.
- Highly Metering Accurate:
Supports the requirements of GB/T17215.321-2008/IEC 62053-21:2003, GB/T 17215.322-
2008/IEC 62053-22:2003and GB/T 17215.323-2008/IEC 62053-23:2003.
Less than 0.1% error in active energy metering over a dynamic range of 5000:1
Less than 0.2% error in reactive energy metering over a dynamic range of 5000:1
Less than 0.5% error in current/voltage RMS over a dynamic range of 5000:1.
Supports various measurements:
- DC components of voltage and current signal
- Total /fundamental instantaneous/average current/voltage RMS
- Total instantaneous/average active /reactive/apparent power
- 10 or 12 cycles of total RMS
- Fundamental instantaneous/average active /reactive/apparent power
- active/reactive energy, active/reactive/apparent power, Irms, constant value, and fundamental wave are selectable
- Line frequency and phase
- DC signals measurement
Accelerating calibration when weak current is applied.
Supports detection for over-current, over-voltage, under-current, under-voltage, voltage dip, and voltage swell
Supports waveform buffer and waveform transmitted by DMA
Supports active upload for energy accumulation
Current input: current shunt resistor, CT, Rogowski Coil, Hall cell, and TMR supportive
CTI input clock frequency: 6.5536MHz
Supports UART communication interface
Supports SPI communication interface
Operating Temperature: -40~+85°C
Storage Temperature: -55~+150°C
Package: SSOP(M)24, SOP(M)16