· V3142/V3163 series are high-performance dual/triple-channel digital isolators with precise timing characteristics and low-power consumption. The V3142/V3163 can provide high electromagnetic immunity and low emissions while isolating CMOS digital I/Os. All device versions have Schmitt trigger input for high noise immunity. Each isolation channel consists of a transmitter and a receiver separated by silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier.
· V3142/V3163 devices possess high insulation capacity to handle noise and or surge on a data bus or other circuits from entering the local ground and interring with or damaging the sensitive circuitry.
· Signal Rate: DC to 150Mbps.
· Wide Operating Supply Voltage: 2.5V~5.5V
· Wide Operating Temperature Range: -40℃ to 125℃
· No Start Up Initialization Required
· Default Output High and Low Options
· High Electromagnetic Immunity
· High CMTI: ±100kV/us (Typical)
· Low Power Consumption:
- 6.6mA per Channel at 100Mbps with 5V Supply
· Precise Timing (Typical)
- 8ns Propagation Delay
- 1ns Pulse Width Distortion
- 2ns Propagation Delay Offset
- 5ns Minimum Pulse Width
· Up to 5kVrms isolation voltage
· Isolation Barrier Life: >40 years
· Schmitt Triger Inputs
- SOIC-8, SOIC16-WB (V3142)
- SOIC16-NB, SOIC16-WB (V3163)