V50xx power driver chip is a H-bridge Driver which is used to DC Motor, Stepper Motor and Relay loads. The chip integrated the maximum 3A current driving capacity; meanwhile, it will nearly low-power consumption. 2 input signals reached 4 operating mode: forward, reserve, brake or coast.
· Operating voltage range: 2.5V~24V
· Maximum continuous output: 1A/2A
· Low MOSFET on resistance
· Support 4 output modes: forward, reserve, brake and coast.
· Suitable for wide range MCU control and input logic signals
· Input signal to noise immunity
· Support over-current, over-temperature protection
· Support PWM driving waveforms
· Package: SOT23-6, SOP8, ESOP8