RS-485 chips have been broadly utilized in the fields of industrial control, instrument, meter, multi-media network, and mechatronic products. More and more chips are compliant with the RS-485 interface, the requests and implementations vary under different scenarios.
The V6603H is an RS-485 transceiver featuring half-duplex, low power consumption, low-slew-rate, polarity detection and self-adaption, and is completely compliant with the EIA/TIA-485 standard.
· Supply voltage range: 3.3 V ~ 24 V
· Half-duplex mode
· Maximum data rate: 2 Mbps @distance < 50 m, 1 Mbps @distance < 300 m
· High driving capability: Up to 256 transmitters on one bus
· Differential driver output: 1.3 V ≤ VOD ≤ 5.0 V @54 Ω
· ESD protection: ± 15 KV Human Body Model
· Fail-safe receiver
· Over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage protection
· Polarity detection and adaption, eradicating connection failure due to mis-wiring
· Low-slew-rate driver to minimize EMI and reduce reflections caused by inappropriate terminal matching
· Operation temperature: -40 °C ~ +85 °C
· Package: MSOP-10